Renting a car with an English-speaking driver is a simple way to travel, especially in Chiang Mai, which has a complicated direction. Their experience will be beneficial to you, and they will be able to assist you.
Although most drivers don’t speak fluent English. However, they spoke from personal experience and direct contact with tourists. Through painful experiences, we had already learned a lesson. It is required for drivers who work in the tourism industry.
All journeys must be self-contained and adaptable to the unexpected. The various vehicle models are suitable for your travel style.
Why rent a car with a driver?
These 10 topics might be a good reason for deciding to rent a car with a driver who is not available in your country.
- The streets in Chiang Mai are narrow.
- There is not enough parking.
- The traffic jam during rush hour.
- The number of vehicles is more than the number of roads.
- The driver does not respect traffic rules.
- Driving skills are limited and angry simple.
- Many roads have dangerous spots.
- Top 10 world car accidents world’s ranking.
- Public transportation has no good.
- Fall into corruption.
And even if you get a professional driver when they are helping you over needed. You might be discomfited. Tell us what you need comfy about.
The Experts in Our Awesome Team
“Less is More” is our concept. We don’t have a lot of staff and work in a small group with close friends. During peak season, we had a lot of complications that caused me to lose focus. Excessive communication will make it difficult to work.
Types of cars
- Pickup Truck
- Flexibility in the short and long term.
- Service with a conscience and a reasonable price.
- Recommended for trip planners.
- Save time and drive safely.
Car with driver
What is the cost?
Our procedure: Please specify on your booking if you prefer a price that includes petrol when you know all of your destinations are complete. We will make a quotation and offer you the best price for your satisfaction.
Somewhere have deals for car rentals that don’t include petrol. which will have many other conditions and as is customary, the cost of petrol is your responsibility.
Please see “How to refill petrol” as a guide.
- Start the rental period with a full tank of petrol.
- During your journey, you will need to refill your gas tank as needed.
- When you return, fill up the petrol tank to the top.
Notes: The condition above is customary. The cost of petrol is your responsibility.